I love them all! And I'm very impressed -- we never had such a quiet sibling visit at the hospital. You're right -- Andy looks so happy, and Benny is so sweet (love the diaper for Lilia).
Lilia is so lovely and calm (how wonderful), and oh yes, I was kind of hoping Benny was wearing goggles. (I thought that's what they were initially.) Still, the glasses are very cute.
We got married 18 May 2005. We both graduated from BYU and have transplanted to Plainfield, IN (after five years in Tulsa, OK) where Spencer is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PM&R) resident. We have five kids: Benjamin (Benny), Anderson (Andy), Lilia, Anne, and Jane.
4 comments:
so so cute! love benny's sunglasses indoors - and just love them all in general - especially how much they love the new baby. :)
what cute videos!
the boys are going to be great big brothers.
I love them all! And I'm very impressed -- we never had such a quiet sibling visit at the hospital. You're right -- Andy looks so happy, and Benny is so sweet (love the diaper for Lilia).
Lilia is so lovely and calm (how wonderful), and oh yes, I was kind of hoping Benny was wearing goggles. (I thought that's what they were initially.) Still, the glasses are very cute.
Can't wait to see them all!
Congratulations to all of you! How fun to see the videos with Andy and Benny. Your daughter is beautiful and so is your family!
Post a Comment